|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Occupation Mathematics-II *||MEM 204||4||2||2||3|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Lec. Özlem ERDEM|
Number systems, units of length, weight units, field units, volume units,make the calculation of yarn, weaving and finishing processes using ratio .
Numbers, number systems and calculations related to units of measurement, mean, area calculations of geometrical shapes, Crimp calculations, bending calculations, shooting and dubbing calculations, efficiency calculations, yarn calculations, unit weight calculation of geometric shape known fabric, gearing calculations, yarn count calculations, calculations prescribed in textile finishing
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1. Fiber, spinning, weaving, finishing, garment production is knitted and general knowledge about the process and explain the relationships in the process. 2. Pre-finishing, finishing, finishing and knowledge of the machines, explains the effects of this
3. Explain the importance and necessity of productivity, demonstrated the knowledge and awareness. 4. Quality control, process control and standardization of information about the owner, explains the importance, reveals the knowledge and awareness.
5 indicates that the level of mathematical knowledge to make the necessary calculations for production and quality control in the finishing area.
6. Information technology teaching methods, techniques and strategies of explanation. 7. Production and quality control process to perform at a level that shows knowledge of color and chemistry.
8. Textile laboratory, test equipment, the test is knowledge of the construction, it can offer evaluating the results. 9. Recognizes dyestuffs and auxiliary agents used in the finishing process, describes the dyeing and printing mechanism indicates that
13. The basic level of English will face in professional terms and expresses Business moments. 14. You can paint the fabric or yarn finishing in the laboratory samples.
15. Quality control and contribute to process control applications, information and shopping, you can contribute to the work needed to improve efficiency. 16. An assay after a short training process can be performed according to standards. 17. The follo
18. techniques and ethics of the task given to him endeavor to fulfill as appropriate. 19. expressed in occupational health and safety laws will have the national and universal sentiment. 20. the legality of technological applications and act according
|1||Numbers and number systems, Decimal fractions||Reading related chapter|
|2||Odds ratio, Arithmetic mean||Reading related chapter|
|3||The units of measure and The calculations of geometric objects||Reading related chapter|
|4||Yarn calculations||Reading related chapter|
|5||Yarn calculations||Reading related chapter|
|6||Determination and calculation Crimp||Reading related chapter|
|7||Determination and calculation Crimp||Reading related chapter|
|9||Twisting calculations||Reading related chapter|
|10||Calculation of beltsand gears||Reading related chapter|
|11||Shooting and dubbing calculations||Reading related chapter|
|12||Yield account||Reading related chapter|
|13||Recipe calculations||Reading related chapter|
|14||Recipe calculations||Reading related chapter|
|15||Recipe calculations with different concentrates||Reading related chapter|
|Recommended or Required Reading|