|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Information of Fire Truck Equipment and Material-II *||SSI 152||2||2||3||5|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1. Have capability of explaning burn and fire chemistry. 2. Have capability of applying first aid rescue techniques. 3. Explain the basic laws and regulations of civil defense and firefighting. 4. Know equipments used in civil defense and firefighting.
5. Apply active and passive measures used in fire prevention. 6. Apply the use of technical means and methods of recovery against disasters.
7. Have capability of fire prevention and monitoring work.
8. Do interfere with starting the fire with a fire extinguisher. 9. Use air breathing apparatus. 10. Use personal fire protective equipments. 11. Use first aid and rescue equipments.
12. Prepare fire investigation report.
13. Have the life-long learning consciousness.
14. Follow the instructions, binding laws and regulations related to firefighting and make suggestion in order to ensure compliance with evolving technology . 15. Follow occupational safety laws and regulations and communication technologies.
16. Adhere to professional ethics.
|Recommended or Required Reading|