|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Accreditation Health Services *||SHS 139||1||2||3||3|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Lec. Gülçin DAĞLIOĞLU|
It explains the world-class health care qualit yabout role of accreditation
Accreditation preparation with the accreditation requirements of sustainability and quality of service (re-accreditation)
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1. Explains basic principles and concepts with elderly care.
2. States aging, aging process and changes in the aging process.
3.Explains personal , social, cultural differences of elderly individuals, and the basic information for improving the quality of life .
4.Distinguishes social , professional , ethical principles and laws in elderly care.
5. Describes interventions in elderly care.
6.Describes interventions personal , social, cultural differences of elderly individuals regarding enviromental regulations in home aged care.
7.Describes physiological changes in old age and the principles of specific nutrition to common diseases.
8. Lists health and occupational safety practices in working environment.
9. Distinguishes social rehabilitation needs in elderly and performs them.
10. Uses critical thinking , creative thinking and appropriate methods and techniques for the development of problem solving skills .
11. Uses effectively first aid techniques in case of emergency in the elderly.
12.Uses effectively interventions in holistic elderly care.
13.Uses planned basic techniques of physical rehabilitation in the elderly .
14. Takes responsibility for solving old problems in society as individuals and groups.
15.Analyzes information with a critical approach by themselves .
16. Uses the skills to communicate effectively with elderly persons and others.
17.Uses tools , information and communication technologies in working envoriment.
18.Monitors information in the field using at least one foreign language and comminicates with colleagues.
19. İnitiatives for the thinking and development of their performance .
20.Monitors artistic, scientific events and current events in community and in the world.
|1||Accreditation of health organizations||Reading the lecture notes|
|2||Accreditation definition, development, objectives and benefits||Reading the lecture notes|
|3||Accreditation procedure and standards||Reading the lecture notes|
|4||Accreditation terminology||Reading the lecture notes|
|5||Accreditation terminology||Reading the lecture notes|
|6||National and international dimensioons of accreditation||Reading the lecture notes|
|7||Structure and activities of the Turkish Accreditation Agency||Reading the lecture notes|
|9||Accreditation of hospitals||Reading the lecture notes|
|10||Implementation of accreditation standards for hospitals||Reading the lecture notes|
|11||Accreditation of medical laboratories||Reading the lecture notes|
|12||Preparation and accreditation applications for accreditation||Reading the lecture notes|
|13||Accreditation audit, accreditation certification and validity||Reading the lecture notes|
|14||Accredited health institutions in Turkey||Reading the lecture notes|
|15||The accreditation process and achievements||Reading the lecture notes|
|Recommended or Required Reading|