|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Methods of personal success *||SHS 212||4||2||2||2|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Assoc.Prof.Dr. Sedefgül YÜZBAŞIOĞLU ARIYÜREK|
To acquire knowledge and skills needed to increase the personal success.
Giving information about methods of personal success.
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1. Explains basic principles and concepts with elderly care.
2. States aging, aging process and changes in the aging process.
3.Explains personal , social, cultural differences of elderly individuals, and the basic information for improving the quality of life .
4.Distinguishes social , professional , ethical principles and laws in elderly care.
5. Describes interventions in elderly care.
6.Describes interventions personal , social, cultural differences of elderly individuals regarding enviromental regulations in home aged care.
7.Describes physiological changes in old age and the principles of specific nutrition to common diseases.
8. Lists health and occupational safety practices in working environment.
9. Distinguishes social rehabilitation needs in elderly and performs them.
10. Uses critical thinking , creative thinking and appropriate methods and techniques for the development of problem solving skills .
11. Uses effectively first aid techniques in case of emergency in the elderly.
12.Uses effectively interventions in holistic elderly care.
13.Uses planned basic techniques of physical rehabilitation in the elderly .
14. Takes responsibility for solving old problems in society as individuals and groups.
15.Analyzes information with a critical approach by themselves .
16. Uses the skills to communicate effectively with elderly persons and others.
17.Uses tools , information and communication technologies in working envoriment.
18.Monitors information in the field using at least one foreign language and comminicates with colleagues.
19. İnitiatives for the thinking and development of their performance .
20.Monitors artistic, scientific events and current events in community and in the world.
|1||Introduction||Prepare from literatures|
|2||Personal Life Plan||Prepare from literatures|
|3||Personal Life Plan Example||Prepare from literatures|
|4||Individual Career Plan||Prepare from literatures|
|5||Personal Swot Analysis||Prepare from literatures|
|6||Efficiency Study Techniques||Prepare from literatures|
|7||CV Preparation||Prepare from literatures|
|8||Midterm exam||Prepare from literatures|
|9||Success in Interview||Prepare from literatures|
|10||Effective Listening and Note-Taking||Prepare from literatures|
|11||Communication skills||Prepare from literatures|
|12||Meeting Management||Prepare from literatures|
|13||Presentation techniques||Prepare from literatures|
|14||Stress Management||Prepare from literatures|
|15||Your Success Story||Prepare from literatures|
|16-17||Final exam||Prepare from literatures|
|Recommended or Required Reading|
|Textbook||Slides and lectures notes|