|Course Title||Code||Semester||L+P Hour||Credits||ECTS|
|Turkish Language I *||UTD 101||1||2||2||2|
|Prerequisites and co-requisites||Yok|
|Recommended Optional Programme Components||None|
|Language of Instruction||Turkish|
|Course Level||Short Cycle Programmes (Associate's Degree)|
|Course Coordinator||Prof.Dr. Engin ÇETİN|
To understand the richness of Turkish language, to use correct language in written and spoken environments, the relationship between language and culture to teach the importance of understanding the language, understand the rules that should be considered in correspondence.
What is language The significance of the nation as a social institution. Turkish language among world languages and the history and phases of Turkish language. Turkish sounds and classification of audio features and sound knowledge of Turkish language and related rules. Turkish affixes and their applications, general information about the composition and application of a composition. Petition and resume writing. Spelling and punctuation.
|Course's Contribution To Program|
|No||Program Learning Outcomes||Contribution|
1. Explains basic principles and concepts with elderly care.
2. States aging, aging process and changes in the aging process.
3.Explains personal , social, cultural differences of elderly individuals, and the basic information for improving the quality of life .
4.Distinguishes social , professional , ethical principles and laws in elderly care.
5. Describes interventions in elderly care.
6.Describes interventions personal , social, cultural differences of elderly individuals regarding enviromental regulations in home aged care.
7.Describes physiological changes in old age and the principles of specific nutrition to common diseases.
8. Lists health and occupational safety practices in working environment.
9. Distinguishes social rehabilitation needs in elderly and performs them.
10. Uses critical thinking , creative thinking and appropriate methods and techniques for the development of problem solving skills .
11. Uses effectively first aid techniques in case of emergency in the elderly.
12.Uses effectively interventions in holistic elderly care.
13.Uses planned basic techniques of physical rehabilitation in the elderly .
14. Takes responsibility for solving old problems in society as individuals and groups.
15.Analyzes information with a critical approach by themselves .
16. Uses the skills to communicate effectively with elderly persons and others.
17.Uses tools , information and communication technologies in working envoriment.
18.Monitors information in the field using at least one foreign language and comminicates with colleagues.
19. İnitiatives for the thinking and development of their performance .
20.Monitors artistic, scientific events and current events in community and in the world.
|1||Definition of language, its importance for the individual and society||Lecture notes|
|2||Relationship between language and culture||Lecture notes|
|3||Types of languages||Lecture notes|
|4||The birth of languages and world languages||Lecture notes|
|5||Stages of development and history of Turkish||Lecture notes|
|6||Turkish in Turkey||Lecture notes|
|9||Sound Events||Lecture notes|
|10||Sound Events||Lecture notes|
|11||Spelling Rules||Lecture notes|
|12||Spelling Rules||Lecture notes|
|14||Types of written forms||Lecture notes|
|15||Correspondence Applications and reviews||Lecture notes|
|Recommended or Required Reading|