|Program Learning Outcomes|
- They can explain the concepts and principles of Turkish sound, shape, sentence, text information and historical and contemporary Turkish dialects.
- They can exlain the concepts and principles of basic language skills (reading, listening, speaking and writing) and grammar.
- They can evaluate the periods of Turkish literature and the important people, events and the phenomena.
- They can evaluate the developmental stages and their roles in the learning processes of primary 5-8 grade students.
- They can use Turkish teaching program and the specific teaching strategies, methods and techniques to teach the program to Grades 5-8.
- They can criticise and/or explain the characteristics of philosophical, literary and other works of art.
- They can use the appropriate methods and techniques to help the students improve their higher thinking skills such as critical thinking, creative thinking and problem solving.
- They can use the appropriate techniques and methods to help the students improve their reading, listening, speaking, smooth and aesthetic writing skills.
- They can develop appropriate learning materials and use the information and communication technologies in this process effectively.
- They can monitor the students´ learning processes while using the traditional methods and techniques of measurement besides the alternative measurement and evaluation methods and techniques.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- They can take individual and group responsibility to solve the problems encountered related to classroom management.
- They can assess their performance objectively and make up for the deficiencies in accordance with the judgments made if they have any.
- They can acquire self-learning ability.
Communication and Social Competence
- They can communicate effectively with students, teachers, friends, school management and parents.
- They can improve themselves about the cultural and social aspects.
- They have the knowledge and skills required by the field of study.
- They can apply the basic principles and general objectives of education.