|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Has sufficient background on topics related to mathematics, physical sciences and industrial engineering.
- Gains ability to use the acquired theoretical knowledge on basic sciences and industrial engineering for describing, formulating and solving an industrial engineering problem, and to choose appropriate analytical and modeling methods.
- Gains ability to analyze a service and/or manufacturing system or a process and describes, formulates and solves its problems .
- Gains ability to choose and apply methods and tools for industrial engineering applications.
- Can collect and analyze data required for industrial engineering problems ,develops and evaluates alternative solutions.
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Works efficiently and takes responsibility both individually and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Can access information and to search/use databases and other sources for information gathering.
- Appreciates life time learning; follows scientific and technological developments and renews himself/herself continuously.
Communication and Social Competence
- Can use computer software in industrial engineering along with information and communication technologies.
- Can use oral and written communication efficiently.
- Uses English skills to follow developments in industrial engineering and to communicate with people in his/her profession.
- Has a conscious understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Has a necessary consciousness on issues related to job safety and health, legal aspects of environment and engineering practice.
- Becomes competent on matters related to project management, entrepreneurship, innovation and has knowledge about current matters in industrial engineering.