|Program Learning Outcomes|
- Explain the basic concepts in air conditioning and refrigeration field.
- Clarify the relationship between the basic concepts of air conditioning and refrigeration field.
- Know the working principles of air-conditioning and cooling systems components.
- Describe the different methods and techniques using relevant disciplines in air conditioning and refrigeration systems in problem solving.
- Explain the application areas of air-conditioning and refrigeration in daily life.
- Offer a solution encountered in air conditioning systems in case of failure.
- Employe the convenient ways and techniques in order to develop creative thinking and problem solving skills in air conditioning and refrigeration profession and the practice of the profession.
- Use appropriate tools and equipment in accordance with the requirements of air conditioning and refrigeration the profession taking additional technical education.
- Draw the projects of air-conditioning and refrigeration systems using scientific ways.
- Make presentations and comments the data obtained to progress the air-conditioning and refrigeration systems using the laboratory effectively.
- Apply new methods and techniques in air conditioning cooling power and control circuits
Ability to work independently and take responsibility
- Take responsibility as individuals and team members in solving problems regarding air-conditioning and refrigeration fields .
- Professional, technological and academic developments continuously monitors and have the life-long learning.
Communication and Social Competence
- Knowledge and skills in the field have identified the problems and share solutions with experts and non-experts through oral and written communication proposals.
- It uses information and communication technologies effectively.
- It uses the English in the following of progressing of air conditioning and refrigeration fields and uses in the capability of professional communication.
- It communicates with material suppliers and its practitioners preparing the professional drawings
- It constantly improves itself in scientific, social, cultural and sporting fields in the direction of learning needs for personal development as well as career development.
- Occupational health and safety would have national and universal sentiment expressed in the Act.
- Obey the legality of technological applications and act in accordance with professional ethics.