Double Major / Minor / Affiliate Program Opportunities

Transition to Higher level

Graduates may enroll in some departments of the Open Education Faculty without examination and have a bachelor's degree as a graduate from this department. In addition, students graduated from this program can enter the vertical transfer examination and continue their undergraduate education in the related departments.